How do I get a referral code for Binance?
Binance has a referral program that allows existing users to invite friends to join the platform and earn a percentage of their trading fees as a reward. Here’s how you can use the Binance referral program:
- Log in to your Binance account.
- Click on the “Referral” link in the main menu, or navigate to the referral page by clicking on the “Invite a Friend, Get 20%” button on the homepage.
- On the referral page, you will see your unique referral link and referral ID. You can also create custom referral links for specific trading pairs or referral banners to share on your website or social media.
- Share your referral link with friends and family. They can click on the link to sign up for a new Binance account.
- Once your referral has completed their account registration and passed KYC verification, they will be added to your referral list.
- You will earn a percentage of the trading fees incurred by your referrals on Binance, as specified on the referral program details.
It’s important to keep in mind that referral rewards can vary depending on the referral program and the region the new user is from. It’s also good to note the T&C of the referral program before sharing. It’s also good to note that not all countries or jurisdictions are eligible for the referral program and also to check whether the referral program is currently active as it can vary.
Also, It’s important to keep in mind that crypto trading carries a high risk and it’s important to do your own research and not invest more than you can afford to lose.
Binance refferal ID: JNDPUN2D