Trade and Win up to 100 USDT
Congratulations, you have been selected to participate in our new rewards activity. This is an opportunity to win up to 100 USDT during the activity period.
The activity period is from September 9th, 2020 at 00:00 to September 16th, 2020 at 00:00 (UTC)
How does it work?
You will be rewarded based on the amount you borrow and trade in the isolated margin mode during the activity period. The more you borrow and trade, the more you win:
- Borrow any amount and trade at least 2,000 USDT in isolated margin mode to win 1 USDT
- Borrow any amount and trade at least 8,800 USDT in isolated margin mode to win 5 USDT
- Borrow any amount and trade at least 15,000 USDT in isolated margin mode to win 10 USDT
- Borrow any amount and trade at least 50,000 USDT in isolated margin mode to win 30 USDT
- Borrow any amount and trade at least 200,000 USDT in isolated margin mode to win 100 USDT
The rewards will be distributed in the form of cash vouchers within seven days after the activity period ends. To claim your reward, log in to your account and navigate to the reward center.
• Only users who receive this email are eligible to enjoy this promotion
• Binance reserves the right to disqualify trades that are deemed to be wash trades or illegally bulk registered accounts, self-dealing or display attributes of market manipulation.
• Binance reserves the right to cancel or amend any Activity or Activity Rules at our sole discretion.
Binance Margin charges low transaction fee rates while sharing market depth with Binance Spot, making it one of the best liquidity experiences in the industry for trading enthusiasts. With Binance, you can trade easily and leverage margins in minutes.
Risk warning: Cryptocurrency trading is subject to high market risk. Please make your trades cautiously. Binance will make best efforts to choose high-quality coins, but will not be responsible for your trading losses.
Note: Please be aware of phishing sites and always make sure you are visiting our official website when entering sensitive data: https://www.binance.com.
We greatly appreciate your continued support.